This camp shower can keep you clean while camping or hiking. It's made of NON-TOXIC PVC materials. It doesn’t leak and the handle is reinforced by a hard plastic tube. The water flow is controlled by a pull onoff shower spout, with a large capacity of 40 litres and good performance on heat absorbtion. This shower bag can be folded away for easy storage.
548 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Instructions for use
1. Rinse the shower with warm water and 1 table spoon of baking soda before initial use.
2. Fill with water, place on a flat surface with black side up and expose to direct sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be achieved in approximately 3 hours.
4. Test the water temperature before use as the temperature can get up to 50 degrees in strong sunshine.
5. Suspend using the hanging cord and suspension handle and the shower is ready for use.
1. Camp shower can heat water up to over 50 degrees. You must test the water temperature before showering and add cold water if necessary.
2. Please don’t heat the water over 50 degrees, or it will shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water is undrinkable.
1 × Shower bag with Pipe
1 × Hanging nylon cord with a hook
1 x Flexible tube, tap, shower head